So I've recently switched all my toiletries to all natural products. If I can't read the name of any of the ingredients, I'm not buying it.
I used to think the the idea of this was ridiculous. I mean come on, it's just lotion. It's only going on my skin....the largest organ of my body.......wait.
I may need to think about this kinda stuff.
The last of my conversions was my toothpaste.
Well what could be wrong with toothpaste? Fluoride is our friend right?
Well not necessarily. Nor are any of the other poisonous ingredients found in most store bought toothpastes.
Here's a few things to consider about our friend fluoride according to the Fluoride Action Network:
- most developed countries in the world DO NOT fluoridate their water
- fluoridated countries DO NOT have less too decay than non-fluoridated ones
- fluoride calcifies and shuts down the pineal gland (3rd eye). 3rd eye controls intuition.
- the level of fluoride found naturally in water is a fraction of that artificially put into city water
- fluoride IS NOT an essential nutrient